PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

0.01 tables or tourneys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0.01 tables or tourneys?

I just won $0.01 on the pokerschool open skill league and i just wanted to know if there are tourneys or tables i could join with that money.

Hi Carlos,

Welcome to the forum.

There are no .01 cent tourneys or cash games.

I've sent you $1.00.

Under Sit & Go you'll find some 2 cent, 10 cent and 25 cent tourneys.

Good luck.

Comment

very cool annieumbup: This brings back the memories of the old days....... I have to say......remembering the ones that were helped out, and then they would help someone else out,or pay it back one way or the other....was just pure class Now for the ones that took the money and ran.....or thought taking only was the way, vs paying it forward.....hiccup...well too sad for them. Once again....very cool annie cheers
      Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks

thanks annie i really appreciate the help ill try to make it count and help others if i can

Comment

I'll 2nd everything that eff said!

Great to still see people paying it forward.
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

It seems you have chosen the red pill. Welcome to the real world of poker Carlos.

Oh and kudos Annie.

Comment

Hi anny

Hi anny,

I've just won a poker school event at the 43th place..
              i've earned 0.01$..

I'm looking for any tourney's / Satellite for this amount.. and i've found nun..

Can you please help me?

Sincerely,
              Eyalmontag

p.s - i've attached to this msg 2 PokerStars Tourney from the last 2 days that i've won - 1 entry + 1 pleace= 0.01$

click this link and you'll see the original mails:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8&l=58d69e9740

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results for PokerStars Tournament 710139904
              Inbox
              x

PokerStars Support
              3:43 AM (3 hours ago)

to me
              PokerStars Tournament #710139904, No Limit Hold'em
              Freeroll
              10000 players
              $10.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars
              Total Prize Pool: $10.00 USD
              Tournament started 2013/04/06 17:00:00 ET

Dear eyalmontag,

You finished the tournament in 43rd place. A USD 0.01 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 60.69 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/

Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PokerStars Support
              Apr 5 (2 days ago)

to me
              PokerStars Tournament #712261114, Limit Hold'em
              Freeroll Super Satellite
              7656 players
              Target Tournament #712260598
              72 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started 2013/04/05 5:22:00 ET

Dear eyalmontag,

You finished the tournament in 30th place.

This qualifies you for a seat in Tournament #712260598. A ticket to this tournament was issued in your name. You can use this ticket to register. See Tournament #712260598 Lobby for further details.

You earned 63.57 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/

Please contact "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com> if you have any questions.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.