PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't copy stats from playmoney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't copy stats from playmoney

Stats refuse to highlight so I can't copy them. I'm using Firefox on Windows XP. Any ideas please?
    Last edited by MManibusque; Thu Feb 21, 2013, 05:18 PM.

I can't copy them in real money games either. The ability to copy stats has been gone for a while now.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

**moved to PS support** Hi MManibusque, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Here is a link to help familiarize you with the features and services available at PSO. For technical assistance, please contact support@pokerstars.com. Good luck at the tables and please feel free to look around and ask any further questions here in the forum. Joss umbup:
      Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Thu Feb 21, 2013, 09:02 PM.
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you so much for letting me know

Comment

Originally posted by MManibusque View Post
          Stats refuse to highlight so I can't copy them. I'm using Firefox on Windows XP. Any ideas please?
          Originally posted by joy7108 View Post
          I can't copy them in real money games either. The ability to copy stats has been gone for a while now.
          This another good feature thats/changed gone. The only work around i have found so far, is to> First make a TEMPLATE(Notepad,Word etc) of the Titles(that is in The STAT's INFO FEILD / GAME FORMAT Holde'm Stud etc, EXP; in Attachments below). >SAVE STATS TEMPLATE (as Holdem/stud razz etc), then make copy(s) or use Original doc then >SAVE AS (don't change Original). then make SCREEN SHOT of STATS then ADD DATA(text) to right feilds to TEMPLATE I know this is lot WORK, Im not sure why COPYING OF STATS was changed/removed Has any one else found easyer way too do(other than reinstalling/reinstating way it was!) All Thee Bestumbup:
          Attached Files
          Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Fri Mar 01, 2013, 05:01 PM. Reason: Added text (& becuase I can lol)
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.