PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tutorial video error?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tutorial video error?

Hello
    It might just be me but I can't view the following video plus a few others
    http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...-Series-Part-2

I can hear what he is saying but don't get anything visually.

But I can watch and hear the majority of other videos. I've tried it in Mozilla and IE but get the same result. I also have the latest flash installed.

Anyone got any ideas?

Originally posted by crankydank View Post
    Hello
    It might just be me but I can't view the following video plus a few others
    http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...-Series-Part-2

I can hear what he is saying but don't get anything visually.

But I can watch and hear the majority of other videos. I've tried it in Mozilla and IE but get the same result. I also have the latest flash installed.

Anyone got any ideas?
    Hi crankydank,

Please send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and if possible include a screenshot. Give them as much information as possible about what you are experiencing.

I took a look and I can see and hear the video. If other members can take a look to see if it's working for them please that would be helpful to us.

Cheers,

Raiser

Comment

Yeah I will do thanks. Its weird I can view parts 3,4,5,6 of his 6 part series but not 1 or 2. I managed to watch part 1 on poker stars TV app so it's just getting part 2. It's a shame there ain't a load more videos on the TV app.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.