PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Fail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Fail

Please get rid if the centered topics in the "Last Posts" listing. It gives me a headache.

Please return the ability to choose pages for long topics from the forum it is in. You can from the search list but not the forum list. Inconsistencies such as this will drive people away.

If I wished to take the time I could list a dozen or more shortcomings and inconsistencies in the forum. Thoroughly unprofessional in my opinion.

But since I am a US player, I am not contributing to the rake so there is no one who cares what we think?

i will definetely +1 this.
    and why oh please tell me why we can't get a page < 1 2 3 > >>>
    on the TOP of the page? how hard can that be to accomplish?
    ok mini rant over...
    May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

why we can't get a page < 1 2 3 > >>>
      much needed feature +1

Comment

All of the above +1

Comment

Thanks guys for the feedback and we'll definitely pass on these suggestions. Raiser umbup:

Comment

+1

The old format:

The new format:

Last edited by annie_22at90; Thu Feb 14, 2013, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnestegg View Post
              i will definetely +1 this. and why oh please tell me why we can't get a page < 1 2 3 > >>> on the TOP of the page? how hard can that be to accomplish? ok mini rant over...
              This topic been around a while, some parts of Froum has become UserFreindly(some good feature's, there lot new feature's), But basic Froum has got UnUserFreindly, as to what was, IMO. UserFreindly is the keyword All thee bestumbup:
              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
                Thanks guys for the feedback and we'll definitely pass on these suggestions. Raiser umbup:
                A time when we can expect to see these fixes implemented would be nice. If our IT staff at work were to quit giving estimated completions they would soon be looking for work.

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
                  A time when we can expect to see these fixes implemented would be nice. If our IT staff at work were to quit giving estimated completions they would soon be looking for work.
                  We have requested this change but unfortunately cannot give an estimated time for completion. It is however in process. Raiser umbup:
                  Last edited by royalraise85; Thu Feb 21, 2013, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
                    Please get rid if the centered topics in the "Last Posts" listing. It gives me a headache.
                    Hi Joe, I'm happy to say that finally this task has been completed. Apologies about the delay in getting it done but the technical team are extremely busy at the moment. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

it looks quite nice now

Comment

Thanks

Comment

and I notice page controls are now on top of the thread, hooray!

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.