PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Videos not working anymore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos not working anymore

Is it me of are the video's not working? I Allways played the video's on my iPad, but as of today I'm unable to get them to work. I do see the initial screen. When i click the screen it starts loading and i see the frist frame of the video. Then the video stops again. Is Thijs à problem sinecure the site upgrade of last night?

Originally posted by PokerIggy View Post
    Is it me of are the video's not working? I Allways played the video's on my iPad, but as of today I'm unable to get them to work. I do see the initial screen. When i click the screen it starts loading and i see the frist frame of the video. Then the video stops again. Is Thijs à problem sinecure the site upgrade of last night?
    Hi Iggy, I've just tried Chrome, FireFox and IE9 and videos are working for me however I'm not an IPad user so I can't test there. The first thing I would check is that I have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed. Try downloading or updating that. If after doing that you find it is still not working for you then please email support@pokerschoolonline.com as it must be a more technical issue. Can any other member that has an IPad view these videos? Please let us know. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

It looks like there was something wrong with my Ipad. After a reboot it works like a charm. Sorry for the fuss.

Comment

Originally posted by PokerIggy View Post
        It looks like there was something wrong with my Ipad. After a reboot it works like a charm. Sorry for the fuss.
        No fuss at all Iggy, always good to know about these things and glad to hear it's now working for you. Thanks for letting us know Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.