PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mobile app / homegame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile app / homegame

Hi,

can I somehow see or log in to HomeGames section on PokerStar mobile app?

thanks

No - and any game you register for on your PC will not auto start on your mobile device either. I've been there umbup:
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

I noticed the second case also. Very strange. wonder if I can find via tournament ID.

Comment

I sent a response to the mobile twitter account when I first noticed it but never got a reply. It hasn't really bothered me though as I only play occasionally on the mobile platform. Private games under the tourney tab work OK so it's only the home games that have the problem.

Perhaps you should contact support?
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

***moved*** Hi Rogger1999, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Here is a link to help familiarize you with the features and services available at PSO. In matters concerning playing PS on your mobile device, it would be best to contact support@pokerstars.com. Please feel free to look around and ask any further questions here in the forum. Good luck on the tables, umbup: Joss
          2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey Roger,

I created a thread with suggestions for improvements for the mobile app with home game support included, and one of the mods was kind enough to forward them to Stars. That was several months ago, and I haven't seen/heard anything since so whether they took it on board or are developing it is debatable.
            'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

seems like some kind of autoreplay

I was just curious. If I write to support, don't think they add a feature just because of me

thanks to all.

Comment

not to be passive

not to be passive I shoot an email to support. If i get some response, I post it here also.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.