PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long ?....( Not the Chinese Pro.)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long ?....( Not the Chinese Pro.)

Does anyone know if a comment posted to a Blog has to be vetted before it appears in the comments section of that blog ?

I have subscribed to the Professor's Blog, and posted a comment in the 'Play my hand' with Johnny Lodden.

It took me over ten minutes to write, as I was being interrupted constantly by tables popping up over the page, clamouring for my attention.

Once I had finished composing my comment, I pushed the 'leave comment' button, and the page went blank.

I assumed that this meant that the comment had been sent to the comments page, but when I went there, there was no sign of my comment.

If comments have to be vetted before they appear in the comments section, how long does this take ?

I submitted my comment over five hours ago, and still no sign.

If the comment has 'gone west' , I will not be resubmitting one.

Last edited by Bill Curran; Wed Jan 30, 2013, 03:33 AM. Reason: Last sentence, I now realise I can do myself, no need for it to have been posted
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

***moved to a more appropriate forum*** Hi Bill, First, comments posted to a blog do not require approval before publication. Please try to post another comment (even a short one) as a test. If it still does not work, please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com for assistance. Hope this helps, and good luck at the tables. umbup: Joss
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Glad I read this before trying to post a comment under somebody's blog - my comment posted eventually, but there was this HUGE wait time of about 30 seconds, where I wasn't sure if my comment got lost in cyberspace or what So, because I read this, I pressed c first before posting ... but maybe it wouldn't hurt to take the extra step and actually save it to a file first just in case? umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.