PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 tickets for passing STT quiz?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 tickets for passing STT quiz?

i saw a pop up saying if i pass stt quiz i will get 3 tickets for 1.50$ each?

am i dreaming?

btw i got 80%

Originally posted by zazu107 View Post
    i saw a pop up saying if i pass stt quiz i will get 3 tickets for 1.50$ each? am i dreaming? btw i got 80%
    Hi Check out >>THIS PAGE<< and you'll find out all you'll need to know about the STT Quiz promotion. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

[QUOTE=royalraise85;389869]Hi Check out >>THIS PAGE<< and you'll find out all you'll need to know about the STT Quiz promotion. Cheers, Raiser umbup:[/QUOTE I read the page and am really left with more questions then answers. So because I made a deposit the site will not give me the tickets? Instead I get a reload bonus I nethier want or need, or perhaps it is just worded badly. I would like to know if im getting the tickets or not i'll check back later for an answer. If existing money players are not allowed to get the tickets then it should really be posted before they take the quiz. Thanks sincerly ScrewIpoker

Comment

Hi ...

Unfortunately if you've already made a deposit then only the reload bonus is available as advertised in the article.

At the moment there's no plans to change this promotion but it's always good to forward ideas and suggestions to ideas@mypokerschoolonline.com

Cheers,

Raiser.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.