PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This post is pending approval. Since 09/01

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This post is pending approval. Since 09/01

Or 01/09 if you live across the pond :P

I have just noticed that my very first blog post, dated 9th of January, appears to be still pending approval... is there anyone I should poke in order to have it approved? Or if it's being held for any reason, who should contact me? I mean, if there's anything controversial I could just edit whatever out...

Originally posted by powerdegre View Post
    Or 01/09 if you live across the pond :P I have just noticed that my very first blog post, dated 9th of January, appears to be still pending approval... is there anyone I should poke in order to have it approved? Or if it's being held for any reason, who should contact me? I mean, if there's anything controversial I could just edit whatever out...
    Hi powerdegre, I'll send you a PM. Cheers mate. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Many thanks for your help! Much appreciated ^_^

Comment

Hi, royal Something's happened to my latest blog too, which is really weird because it got approved the first time around. And then I added an end bracket, and it seems to be held up. Is there maybe a glitch in the system or something? Not sure if this person's blog was affected too, but jdsaz had a blog about his trip to Goa, and now I don't see it. Haven't asked him about it though, so I'm not sure if he modified it and resubmitted it and it's gotten held up, or if he deleted it? Thanks for your help!! umbup:

Comment

Hiya Sam,

When you edit your blog it has to be reapproved.

Best way to go about this is to PM Bearxing or HokyPokyToo after you have edited your blog.

Your blog should be Live now

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C
          Last edited by TOO2COO; Wed Jan 30, 2013, 12:15 AM.
          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I see it!

Thanks toocoo!!

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.