PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Womens club tournaments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Womens club tournaments

Where have the tournaments gone for the womans club, one day they are here for two weeks now poof they arent. I still have unused tickets for finals next weekend. The first of the daily ones should be registering now and playing in 45 min. Why does no one post anything, its always a game of button button whos got the button.
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Hi Chilli, We (Moderators) didn't hear of any changes been made to the Women's Club promotion. I'll do my best to find out what's going on but in the mean time maybe you might send PokerStars Support an email also? I'll post back here if I find out anything. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I think the filtering in the Private tournaments is a bit wonky. For example, I couldn't see the upcoming Big Bang games, but if I type in 'big' in the 'find a tournament' box, it comes up.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.