PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for a great tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for a great tournament

Not sure where else to put this so I will put it here.

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the tournament in the PSO Home Game tonight for the end of the Million Club Promotion.

I really enjoyed it, I thought there were some great spots, some horrible suckouts, some amazing comebacks and all for a small price.

The Live training element of it was great too with Chris providing insight into hands as they were played out.

I hope more of these kinds of tournaments with mass participation can take place.

Thanks to everyone involved.

The live commentary in the game really made it. I hope it happens again (is weekly too much to ask ) I couldn't stay for the last few hands so congrats to whoever won it. Look forward to next one umbup:
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post
      Not sure where else to put this so I will put it here.

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the tournament in the PSO Home Game tonight for the end of the Million Club Promotion.

I really enjoyed it, I thought there were some great spots, some horrible suckouts, some amazing comebacks and all for a small price.

The Live training element of it was great too with Chris providing insight into hands as they were played out.

I hope more of these kinds of tournaments with mass participation can take place.

Thanks to everyone involved.
      I don't think there's a "+1" button so I would like to say that I second this

Comment

I agree was so much information to be learned..but remember the blinds were fast to make the tournament finish in the allotted trainer time. But it was very educational. We need more of them plus sng training sessions. We also need a chat for every one can keep talking after the trainer leaves.
        It was a great training aid.

Comment

It was a great game, good competition and lots of insight from Chris!! umbup:umbup:umbup:
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Great game and lesson indeed. The best way to top a great promotion. Hope we have more promos and games like this. Congrats to all players and trainers. Especially to 10Karen10 (or 3KaTen3)for a great 10th mission with lots of inspiration so much in her play as in her name-making.umbup:

Comment

Great game and lesson indeed. The best way to top a great promotion. Hope we have more promos and games like this. Congrats to all players and trainers. Especially to 10Karen10 (or 3KaTen3)for a great 10th mission with lots of inspiration so much in her play as in her name-making.umbup:

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.