PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need more 90 man Turbo STTs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need more 90 man Turbo STTs

Hello PokerStars community

I've been playing a lot of 1$ 90 man turbo STTs and built a nice bankroll, but then I got lost because higher limit games do not offer any 90 man turbo STTs.

So I would love if PokerStars released higher limit 90 man turbos. For example: 2$, 3$, 5$.

Thank you for your attention

i agree with umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by MyCoolStory View Post
      Hello PokerStars community I've been playing a lot of 1$ 90 man turbo STTs and built a nice bankroll, but then I got lost because higher limit games do not offer any 90 man turbo STTs. So I would love if PokerStars released higher limit 90 man turbos. For example: 2$, 3$, 5$. Thank you for your attention
      Hi guys, Thank you for your posts. As always it's a good idea to send in your suggestions to ideas@pokerstars.com Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi there,

Welcome to PSO

Try some higher buy in non turbos, see how they go

Ads

Comment

Originally posted by adsthepro777 View Post
          Hi there,

Welcome to PSO

Try some higher buy in non turbos, see how they go

Ads
          I'm more of a turbo player

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.