PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Million Club - Mission 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Million Club - Mission 10

Your tenth and final mission, should you choose to accept it, is as follows:
    The Final Frontier
    ***This promotion involves playing a real money tournament in the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Game club. Only when the steps as outlined below are completed fully will an entry be accepted. PokerSchoolOnline accepts no responsibility for entries not completed correctly***
    How To Enter
    1) Join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Game Club. If you are not already a member details of how to join can be found >>HERE<< 2) Register and play in the 'Mission 10' tournament on Tuesday, January 22nd at 15:30 EST. 3) Note the tournament has a real money buy-in of $0.55 cents total. 4) While you are playing in the Tournament you must attend the special 'Million Club' >>Live Training<< session that will be taking place at the same time. 5) After playing in the tourney and attending the live training session you must post in the entry thread below the following - 'I have completed Mission 10'. 6) Only when you have completed steps 1-5 above will your entry be accepted. 7) All accepted entries will receive a freeroll ticket for tournament ID #639595100 and also will be entered into a draw on Jan 31st 2013 for a Sunday Million ticket. Note: This thread is only to be used for entries, it's not a discussion thread. If you've got questions about this promotion please ask them HERE. Complete this mission by Wednesday, Jan 23rd to get a ticket for a $100 Freeroll #639595100. Freerolls take place every Saturday. Freeroll tickets will be credited to all eligible members by 8pm EST on Friday, January 25th. See the promotions full terms and conditions. Good Luck and thank you for taking part in the 'Million Club' promotion. Raiser umbup:

i completed mission 10

Comment

million

I have completed mission

Comment

mission 10

mission 10 completed

Comment

I have completed Mission 10

Comment

I have completed Mission 10.

Comment

completed mission 10
              Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

I have completed mission 10

Comment

I have completed Mission 10.

Comment

'I have completed Mission 10'

Comment

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Comment

Get to da choppa. Mission completed.

Comment

'I have completed Mission 10'.
                            2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.