PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need micro heads up tables

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need micro heads up tables

no worries il have a look... also how come no sites offer micro hu tables.. whether it b nlhe or plo? was able to get a game in with another player for bout 30 mins playing hu and found it extremely profitable and really quick money.but i lost my fish due to players joining since it was 6max... will stars ever have micros hu? the pots r big enough to get enough rake.. just wondering y there are non if you have an answer would b greatly appreciated

Originally posted by onlydanuts12 View Post
    no worries il have a look... also how come no sites offer micro hu tables.. whether it b nlhe or plo? was able to get a game in with another player for bout 30 mins playing hu and found it extremely profitable and really quick money.but i lost my fish due to players joining since it was 6max... will stars ever have micros hu? the pots r big enough to get enough rake.. just wondering y there are non if you have an answer would b greatly appreciated
    Hi onlydanuts12, I've moved this question to here as it's more a PokerStars Support question. To be honest I don't have an answer but you could always email support@pokerstars.com with this. They are usually very quick to respond. Some of our other members who play a lot of HU ganes might also chip in with ideas or comments when they see it here. Raiser umbup: *moved*

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.