PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Registration Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration Problems

Hi there,

I just joined the Poker School Online club and have activated my membership. However when I go to register for a game in the club inside the pokerstars application it says I cannot join this table.. I try clicking the link to join the club and it asks for my name and invitation code... I have not got an invitation code. Where do I get this from?

Thanks for your help

Simon

Originally posted by YesBossDodd View Post
    Hi there, I just joined the Poker School Online club and have activated my membership.
    Hi Simon, I don't see you on the list of members for the PSO Community Home Game club yet so you will have to apply. Details of how to join the club can be found >>HERE<< Register to join and I will accept you ASAP Welcome to PSO! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks man, I just applied

Comment

Originally posted by YesBossDodd View Post
        Thanks man, I just applied
        You're in! Welcome to the club. Check out our >>Daily Game<< later or you might also be interested in our 'Turbo Tourneys' Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.