PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i find my last post?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i find my last post?

hi guys, i am after a little help... i posted a topic other day, and now i cant find it as it cant remember where i posted it...

is there anyway i can search for it or find it?

thanks
    toby

Originally posted by DjBlackeye View Post
    hi guys, i am after a little help... i posted a topic other day, and now i cant find it as it cant remember where i posted it... is there anyway i can search for it or find it? thanks toby
    No problem, glad to help. Can you give me an idea of what the topic was about? The last topic you posted about was about >Live Training< Auto Pop-ups, was it that one? Raiser umbup:

Comment

Yes thats the one ty

yes.. thanks.. thats the one..

am sorry but i find it so hard to navigate to the right place...

maybe they could add some where in your personal page to see your own posts in forum ( or last 3 say)

thanks toby

Comment

Originally posted by DjBlackeye View Post
        yes.. thanks.. thats the one.. am sorry but i find it so hard to navigate to the right place... maybe they could add some where in your personal page to see your own posts in forum ( or last 3 say) thanks toby
        Click on your avatar, scroll to near the bottom and you will see a post count, click on that number and it will take you to all your posts. Other than that you can click on 'search' > 'advanced search' and then search for all your posts by entering your username Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.