PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Err_Length

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Err_Length

i want to comment on http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=39138 but it gives me this error i stated in title

is this text too large or????

my opnion and i dont really speak with what a poker pro would do or what is generally considered the best way to play but in my own opnion:

KK great hand to double up early in the game your in the small blind hoping someone makes a raise,
    they dont 2 limpers so early on i dont want my hand to lose neither will i shove preflop raising to 120 still seems okish
    but i rather make it 150 youll allready create a nice 300+ pot to bet on the flop
    (even if you dont get a call remember you win the hand instead of losing early on in the game) as your in the small blind your first to act.

theres 240 in the pot and you bet the flop less then half why dont let your opponents off cheap with weak hands make them pay raise 180.

the turn comes which isnt a good card for you and you bet over half the pot when you should acctually check to see where you stand with your hand atm
    will your opponent bet or will he check ? really dislike this move

river you bet half pot i still dislike this your opponent hasnt folded to your bets once,
    and it seems you still think your in the lead then he reraises minimally and gets you to fold.
    honestly the fold is good but playing the hand this way investing allready 50% of your stack in i have urges to say just shove the rest in aswell
    don't beg for things do it yourself or else you won't get anything

Hi Prohorse3

Thanks for yoyr post. The best thing for you to do is ask support@pokerschoolonline.com.

There may be a glitch in the blog comment area, but they will know.

Comment

thanks they allready replied me umbup:
      Last edited by Prohorse3; Tue Jan 08, 2013, 09:54 PM.
      don't beg for things do it yourself or else you won't get anything

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.