PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transferring WR2 tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transferring WR2 tickets

Ok, so here's the thing. I have 3 Weekly Round 2 tickets. I'm probably never going to use them. Does anyone know how or if I can transfer the tickets to another player for a small fee?
    'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Hey there,

I always used to grind out these freerolls to get the tickets and im afraid there is no way of transferring them to another player, however it is a ticket and i don't think they expire fast so you should have plenty of time to play one.

Ads

Comment

They never expire, I still have one from 2007 but they are not transferable so just play them and hope to run deep. I am keeping mine for a rainy day

Cheers,

TC

Comment

Thanks for the info guys.umbup:
        'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.