PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time Vault 2013 - Q&A Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Vault 2013 - Q&A Thread

Hello Members, Many of you have posted threads about your goals and objectives for 2013 and PokerSchoolOnline would like to encourage these members to be committed to these goals during the year ahead. January is a month where many poker players set out their poker goals and objectives for the year ahead. The 'Time Vault' promotions gives you the opportunity to lock yours away and be in with the chance of winning some great end of year prizes. You have the whole month of January to decide what your own personal goals and what you want to get from your poker game this year. Once you have decided simply enter by following the steps >>HERE<<. Closing date for entries is January 31st. How to Enter 1) Decide what your own personal poker goals and ambitions are for the year ahead. 2) Once you have decided you must start a thread in the 'Challenges' section of the Forum. (If you already have a thread about your goals for 2013 and would like to submit it for this promotion simply state in your thread that you wish to submit it.) 3) You must update your thread at least twice a week when possible 4) You must also write and publish a blog about your 2013 challenge with a minimum of two new blogs posted each month. These blogs must be published in the 'Blogs' section. 5) Blogs and forum posts should include some discussion about interesting hands you played in your quest. You can post these hands using the 'Hand Replayer' tool. 6) Once you have the steps above before January 31st a moderator will lock your entry into the 'Time Vault' and award you with a special time vault signature. Keep your blogs and challenge thread updated regulary during the year to be in with a chance of winning some really great prizes. All the information you need on how to enter can be found >>HERE<< Good luck! Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by royalraise85; Sun Jan 06, 2013, 05:47 PM.

Can I have myblog and this blog. The first is not in the Challenges thread but it would save me starting a new thread if you counted both towards this promotion.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
      Can I have myblog and this blog. The first is not in the Challenges thread but it would save me starting a new thread if you counted both towards this promotion.
      Hi Ovalman, Sure, we'd be happy to accept it but we may need some additions to make it eligible. I'll send you a PM in the next few minutes. Raiser umbup:

Comment

what should your graphs consist of and how do you do them

Comment

Originally posted by 666bonez187 View Post
          Graphs are nice but not compulsory for this promotion. Some members take a >>Screenshot<< of their HUD stats. (Poker Tracker or Holdem Manager) and upload them to a image hosting site like >>Photobucket<< for example. Then use the direct URL link to post them here in the Forum. Like I said it's not compulsory for this promotion. Winners won't necessarily win prizes based on how much profit they've made during the year. What we're looking for here is consistency in sticking to the goals that you have set out for yourself, working hard on improving your game, regular thread and blog updates, those kinda things. And one thing that is really important is that you stop by and read other members blogs and threads, learn from them and leave some words of encouragement for them. Raiser umbup:
          Last edited by royalraise85; Sun Jan 06, 2013, 06:21 PM.

Comment

I've used this little website in the past and I can recommend it. Just update it daily with your balance or set it to the number of games you play etc. 10 minutes will set it up but you can glean a load of info from it.
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...Goals-for-2013

this is where i put my time vault goals... is that in the right place.... sorta a FISH or a Donk as some would say with forums and blogs

Comment

Hey Paul (Raiser)

I'm back

Count me in, here's my first blog and first update.
                Tell me if I need anything else
                Thanks

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=39065

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...goals-for-2013

Comment

Also my blog is here http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=39071
                  is that in the right place for the time vault

Comment

Also my blog is here http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=39071 is that in the right place for the time vault
                    Looks good Bonez! Best of luck with your poker goals for the year ahead. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
                      Count me in, here's my first blog and first update.
                      Looks good Sand, wishing you the best for 2013! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Edit - moved the list to the other thread! umbup:
                        Last edited by TrustySam; Tue Jan 22, 2013, 11:47 PM.

Comment

hey raiser could you help me in blog thing

i have started a blog

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...r-journey-2013

do i need to just keep updating this thread with result and some interesting hand or do i need new thread each time i create a blog
                          or do i need create via members blog create option(when i tried this its says About the BlogCharacter min. 25 max. 70) how do i suppose to enter details in 70 charactor

Read more: Member Blogs - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz2IiwovtzB)

zzzzzzzz i m nob in blogging
                          Last edited by a1379; Tue Jan 22, 2013, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by a1379 View Post
                            hey raiser could you help me in blog thing
                            Hi a1379, The forum thread I think you can keep updated as often as you wish and as for the blogs they are looking for at least 2 blogs a month in the Blog Section. So yes, you'd need to create a blog via the 'My Blog' button in your profile on the top right of this page. Check out 'How to Enter' for full details. And good luck! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by a1379 View Post
                              or do i need create via members blog create option(when i tried this its says About the BlogCharacter min. 25 max. 70) how do i suppose to enter details in 70 charactor
                              This is just when you write a description of what your blogs will be about and you only have to fill this in once when you start blogging in the blog section for the first time. It's just a description and not an actual blog. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.