PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

promotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• promotion

hey people of poker stars i signed up for the poker school and im a new depositor and they didnt give me the 1000FPPs has this happened to anyone else And yes i entered the right code it accepted it

Originally posted by goldtoples View Post
    hey people of poker stars i signed up for the poker school and im a new depositor and they didnt give me the 1000FPPs has this happened to anyone else And yes i entered the right code it accepted it
    Hello goldtoples, Have you earned the 250 Vpp as outlined in the >> Promotion <support@pokerschoolonline.com and a member of the team will be glad to assist you with your situation. Regards, Raiser umbup: *moved*
    Last edited by royalraise85; Fri Jan 04, 2013, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.