PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Million Club - Mission 7

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Million Club - Mission 7

Your seventh mission, should you choose to accept it, is as follows:
    Let us know who is your favourite PokerStars Team Online Player. ***This is a social media promotion. You MUST let us know on Facebook or Twitter including your PokerStars username in brackets. After you have done this you must state 'I Have Completed The Mission' here in this thread. Only when these steps are completed fully will an entry be accepted. PokerSchoolOnline accepts on responsibility for entries not completed correctly*** There's two ways to enter. Enter on Twitter: 1) Decide who your favourite >>Team Online<< player is. 2) Tweet 'My favourite player is 'insert player of choice' to @pokerschool101' 3) Include your PokerStars username in brackets in the tweet, for example, (royalraise85) 4) Once you've done this let us know you've completed the mission by replying here in this thread with the words 'I've just completed the mission'
    Or
    Enter on Facebook: 1) Decide who your favourite >>Team Online<< player is. 2) Go to the PokerSchoolOnline Facebook Page 3) Post on our status 'My favourite PokerStars team online player is ... 'insert your choice of player' 4) Include your PokerStars username in brackets in the status post, for example, (royalraise85) 5) Once you've done this let us know you've completed the mission by replying here in this thread with the words 'I've just completed the mission' Note: This thread is only to be used for entries, it's not a discussion thread. If you've got questions about this promotion please ask them HERE. Complete this mission by Wednesday, Jan 2nd to get a ticket for a $100 Freeroll #639595097. Freerolls take place every Saturday. If you complete the mission after Wednesday you will be rolled over to the following Saturdays Freeroll. See the promotions full terms and conditions. Good Luck and Happy New Year Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Dec 31, 2012, 04:33 PM.

'I've just completed the mission'
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I've just completed the mission

Comment

I've just completed the mission.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Comment

'I've just completed the mission'

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Happy New Year!
                            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.