PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

open skill league

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• open skill league

Does any one think that Pokerstars or PSo or whover came up with the idea for this open skill league realised what a farce it would become ?

I have just been informed that, for example, if I finish in 200th place out of 10000 , and that the reaining 199 players are all non-members of PSO , I would only get points for finishing in 200th place , whereas the non-members get no points . It seems a bit arse over tits if you ask me ; but then again its not that surprising that Pokerstars came up with daft idea .

Hello, As there is a thread already open about this topic we will close this thread. Please continue the conversation >>HERE<< Also please be constructive in all comments and opinions as per our Forum Rules Raiser umbup: *closed*

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.