PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Handhistorys and tournement summerys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handhistorys and tournement summerys

My hand history's and tournement summery are not saving on my computer, I'v clicked the box and typed in keep hand history's for 9999 days but after one day and turning my computer off the folder is empty. Is there anything i can do to solve this?

Hi
    Thanks for your post.

There could in fact be several reasons why your hand history is not saving on your computor but as a starter this link to pokerstars FAQ could be your best starting point. If this doesn't help, please re-post here as i'm sure some of our members may have an answer for you.

Comment

I think i may need some more help

Comment

Hi DrDonkin!

Try changing the folder that you're saving them too (make a new folder on your computer, then put to save into it).

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yeah iv tried that already but iv just made a new file now i'l post back in a few days if it doesn't work.

Comment

DrDonkin,

If that doesn't work, your best bet is to contact support@pokerstars.com and hopefully they will be able to help straighten it out.

John (JWK24)
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.