PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer to full tilt.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer to full tilt.

I made a request yesterday to transfer funds to Tilt from Stars. Received a message "Your request has been sent".

Someone told me it took about 10 minutes, and now this is about 9 hours afterwards, and still nothing from support saying I need to verify anything, but still haven't received funds in my Tilt account.
    Anyone have any clue as to how long this will take?

Should I just forget about the tourney I was going to play today??

I've only personally done it from Tilt to Pokerstars. That took under 1 minute to complete.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Hey stakehorse, has your tourney started yet? I can transfer you the money until your transfer from stars comes through, and then you can transfer the money right back to me if that helps.

Comment

Hi stakehorse

Please contact support@pokerstars.com Regarding your transfer of funds to Fulltilt as they will be able to help you.

Sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience
        Last edited by wiltshireman; Sun Dec 16, 2012, 03:20 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.