PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website inquiry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website inquiry

As you may or may not have noticed, I've been away or awhile. In that awaytime, the site got changed a bit. Which is rarely a bad thing. Takes some getting used to and stuf.

Only poroblem is I can't find certain things I used to use frequently. Perhaps they've been removed, renamed or I'm just looking in the wrong place, so any help is appreciated. I'm looking for:

A full list of all trainers (which back in the day also linked to all the training videos they did)

Is there a list of ll videos ordered chronologically?

There's used to be a 'new videos this week' bit. As a euro, I'm rarely able to attend live training sessions that I want, so I'd like to keep up. This thread was great for that, but I'm having a hard time without it.

Ty

Ov3rsight
    The Road to Fame and Fortune - Keeping track of my poker semi-career
    Keep up to date: @Ov3rsight

Originally posted by Ov3rsight View Post
    A full list of all trainers There's used to be a 'new videos this week' bit.
    Hi, Bookmark >>This<< page for trainers. Also you will find a link to the trainers videos in that trainers signature in any Forum post by that trainer. The 'New Videos' can be found >>Here<< it will appear as one of the 3 smaller pictures on the right hand side of the larger picture. Raiser umbup:

Comment

thanx
      The Road to Fame and Fortune - Keeping track of my poker semi-career
      Keep up to date: @Ov3rsight

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.