PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does my profile say I have less VPPs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does my profile say I have less VPPs?

My profile says I have only 4.64 VPPs, but I have over 20 now and I still can't watch some of the videos. Why is this?

Hi Pirate334. Welcome to the forum. You can get an overview of all PSO has to offer here.

Your profile shows the VPPs you earned last month. This controls your prize level in the league this month and if you could have been eligible for the Premier League. It also sets your level for access to the video library. When you accumulate 20 VPPs this month your access will be upgraded, however this can take up to 24 hours to take effect. There still will be some videos restricted to members who have 150 VPPs that you will not be able to watch.

Good luck
    Doug
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

It's been several days now and my VPP's still haven't been updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate334 View Post
        My profile says I have only 4.64 VPPs, but I have over 20 now and I still can't watch some of the videos. Why is this?
        Hi Pirate334, I'm slightly confused by this. Do you mean your profile here at PSO? As in the profile box that appears in the top right hand side of this page? Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

On my pokerstars account I have had over 20 VPPs for a few days now, but on PSO it says I still have 4.64. I have the - sign in a blue circle in the top right corner of the screen, instead of the 20+ in a green circle.

Comment

Hello
            I think that the best thing for you to do is email support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will be able to sort it out for you.

Comment

Hi
              This has been checked out for you and the position is that
              You got 4.64VPP's last month (so since the league status is based on the prior month, they're listed at 4.64VPP's)

You do have 20+ this month, but since you have to earn them the prior month for your league status, they won't show as 20+ in your profile until next month.

Thanks for your post, hope this explaines it ok for you.
              Last edited by wiltshireman; Thu Dec 13, 2012, 10:53 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Ah ok, that makes sense. Thanks.

Comment

You can access the 20 VPP restricted videos in the library now. You do not have to wait until next month. the upgrades to video access are usually granted within 24 hours of you earning the VPPs.

Good luck
                  Doug
                  3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.