PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Remember Me" ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Remember Me" ???

What is the purpose of this check box? I check it yet my username is never remembered when I must log in again.

Is this some type of test or a cruel joke?

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
    What is the purpose of this check box? I check it yet my username is never remembered when I must log in again. Is this some type of test or a cruel joke?
    Hi Joe, For me it doesn't work on Chrome but it DOES work on Firefox. I've asked about this before and it's got something to do with peoples personal settings on whatever web-browser they are using. Nice to see you and I hope you and yours are keeping well. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hiya Joe, Good to see you

As for myself i use Chrome and this happens about once or twice a week to me and is a PITA but anymore i used to it lol then again it is amazing what you can get used to :

Have a great week

Brian
      Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yup, I use Chrome so I guess I'm stuck with it.

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
          Yup, I use Chrome so I guess I'm stuck with it.
          I would really suggest Firefox for all things PokerSchoolOnline. For example, I often have problems with videos stopping with Chrome, never with Firefox, same with some of the live training issues. We have reported these Chrome issues again and again but I am not sure how much more the tech guys can do about it. I can make another report if you like? Raiser umbup:

Comment

I'm using Internet Explorer and Windows Vista and it does the same thing. I log on pretty much every day, and every once in a while I don't get logged in.

Usually I notice when it takes me into a thread I've been following for a while, and I end up reading posts from 3-4 days ago.

I've learned to live with it, along with the slow load times, missing hand replays, etc.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

It works just fine for me. I'm usually on my laptop which is running internet explorer 8 (sad I know). I rarely have to log in. Maybe your browser is deleting cookies (or never saving them), or something along those lines? I'm not too knowledgeable on that stuff.

Comment

Hi Joe, try using ' Opera ' never had a problem logging in with that one, and it is American I believe. umbup:
                3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Curran View Post
                  Hi Joe, try using ' Opera ' never had a problem logging in with that one, and it is American I believe. umbup:
                  Opera is actually Norwegian software (might have been sold to a US co. though)! I use Chrome and have to log in two or three times a week. Roland GTX

Comment

I too am on chrome (laptop) and firefox on my device (for pso) and it seems that whenever I switch from one to the other, I have to relog in gotten used to it though. It's like gettin used to a reaccuring hangnail or the new layout of this site, but oh well...whats a guy to do?....
                    May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Chrome you say? The weird thing is, I use the Android version of Chrome, and it rarely does it on me! Weird, ha.
                      'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.