PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pokerschool open skill game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pokerschool open skill game

can any 1 pls tell me y there is no poker open skill game at 1am and at 5am anymore.this just started on dec,5th at 1am n i was kinda worried cause i thought maybe that ther was somthn wrong with my systom. also another thing is that i also play the 100k free roll aswell and again ther is no games for the 4am also... can any1 pls have n answer for me pls n tks.

Hello Masteray1,

Please give us sometime to look into this and I will get back to you soon.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C
    Last edited by TOO2COO; Thu Dec 06, 2012, 04:42 AM.
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Actualy, I can't see them either. have tried many filter settings with no luck.
      Last edited by T.O.Nelson; Thu Dec 06, 2012, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Hiya guys,

There is a server restart at 7 am today and the events will be back to normal at 1am and 5am tomorrow.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C
        Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.