PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premier league ticket withdrawn. ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier league ticket withdrawn. ??

Hi I recieved my Premier league ticket yesterday and was looking forward to playing it again..

However it has been mistakingly withdrawn from my account .!

I have e-mailed pokerstars at support@pokerstars.com to make them aware of the problem..

Could 1 of the mods manage to speak to the ticket awarding team to get this speeded up as I wanted to play the game at 7pm tonight. ?

Thanks

1BIRD1

I made 160 vpps and finished about 700th in the league so i know i've met the criteria.. There might have been a problem with the allocation of UKIPT league tickets which were added and then rectified but they've taken away my premier league ticket in the process.

Comment

Hi
      Thanks for your post. unfortunately only support@pokerstars can help you, as you have contacted them already, you can either contact them again, or wait for a responce.

Comment

Cheers Tony, i'll await the response. .

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.