PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sound problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sound problem

When I go to live training the sound is terrible every time ? It laggs and seems to be 5 mins behind the action ? can anyone tell me why, or what I can try ? is it my internet connection ? its 8mb and everything else like skype / msn chat work fine, I try reloading but still the same

Originally posted by EngelsNick View Post
    When I go to live training the sound is terrible every time ? It laggs and seems to be 5 mins behind the action ? can anyone tell me why, or what I can try ? is it my internet connection ? its 8mb and everything else like skype / msn chat work fine, I try reloading but still the same
    The first thing I would try is clearing all browser history and cache then try again. If that doesn't work then I would try a different browser. The Firefox web browser works best for watching videos and live training here at PSO. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi thanks for the advice I've cleared everything and now loaded firefox, I will try using that next time

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.