PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bug report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug report

Hi

there's a bug in the code for the member blogs. If I visit my blog, it shows a few lines, and then a few links (read more, comments) Both those links refer me to the wrong blog post.

For instance, my latest entry is entitled 'topping up'. But when I click the links, I get sent to an entry titled 'A day at the freerolls' from way back inJanuary.
    The Road to Fame and Fortune - Keeping track of my poker semi-career
    Keep up to date: @Ov3rsight

Originally posted by Ov3rsight View Post
    Hi there's a bug in the code for the member blogs. If I visit my blog, it shows a few lines, and then a few links (read more, comments) Both those links refer me to the wrong blog post. For instance, my latest entry is entitled 'topping up'. But when I click the links, I get sent to an entry titled 'A day at the freerolls' from way back inJanuary.
    Hi Ov3rsight, 'Both those links refer me to the wrong blog post.' - This one has been reported and will hopefully be fixed within the next few days. You can sort your blogs by Date/Views/Comments when you select 'My Blogs' if you could test this for me, you may need to clear your browser history first. I'll update you when the bug has been looked into and we can take it from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

The sorting works fine

Comment

Originally posted by Ov3rsight View Post
        If I visit my blog, it shows a few lines, and then a few links (read more, comments) Both those links refer me to the wrong blog post.
        Hi Ov3rsight, The 'read more' issue should now be resolved, let me know if it is working for you. Raiser umbup:

Comment

It works. TY

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.