PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Million club freeroll ticket disappeared...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Million club freeroll ticket disappeared...

Hi there,
    I completed the Million dollar club missions for both weeks 1 and 2 of the promo - I didn't get to use my freeroll ticket last week and so it was stored in my tournament tickets.

However upon completing this week's mission, instead of receiving a 2nd ticket I actually lost the one ticket I had.

I don't know if I will be awake in time for the freeroll this week again anyway - but just in case I was I would like to have at least one ticket stored.

Can this be sorted?

Thanks for your time,
    ManofCheese

I completed the first weeks mission and then my ticket disappeared as well, not sure why though.

Comment

Mission 1 freeroll tickets could only be used for last Saturdays freeroll which is over so those tickets have expired. Mission 2 freeroll tickets will not be issued until this Friday so no-one should have a freeroll ticket in their account at the moment. Please see post #154 of the 'Million Club Q&A's Thread' and please use that thread for any questions related to the 'Million Club' promotion. Raiser umbup: ***closed***

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.