PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premier and Open League prizes question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier and Open League prizes question

hi,i am new here and i cant find the answer to my question.

I wanted to know if i am promoted to play on premier league on next month and my next month ranking in open league is better than my premier league, do i get the prize from open league? or is it that i can only compete for prizes in premier league?

Hi Grejutor

If you make the Premier League you will not score in the Open League during the month you play the Premier League, though you may take part in the tourneys.

The relevant rule is as follows.

Note: Members who have been invited to the Premier Skill League are not eligible to compete in the Open Skill League leader board during that month. For example, if you were awarded an 'August Premier Skill League Ticket', you will not be prevented from playing in the Open League tournaments during August, but your results in those will not be scored for the Open League leader board. However all members are welcome to compete in the Premier Skill League Qualifier leader board.

and you can find all the details here

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...#ixzz2DYxJCMw4

Ed
    Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Thu Nov 29, 2012, 01:31 AM.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i read through that page pretty fast and i missed that part.
      tnx for the quick reply.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.