PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can not see the videos in the library

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can not see the videos in the library

I can not see the videos in the library, takes to load and I get a black screen and I get this message: The video playback was aborted due to a corruption problem or Because the video used features your browser did not support.

If I could help solve the problem they are grateful. thank you very much
    Last edited by royalraise85; Thu Nov 29, 2012, 02:11 AM.

If the web browser you are using is Google Chrome I would suggest using Firefox instead and make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash player on it. Raiser umbup:

Comment

I installed firefox and I have solved the problem. thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by V1ZZ10 View Post
        I installed firefox and I have solved the problem. thank you very much
        Your welcome, glad I could help. Raiser umbup:

Comment

also if anyone ever has any problems with Internet Explorer clear your cache history to see the great videos
          Last edited by rolo834; Wed Nov 28, 2012, 01:29 AM. Reason: spellin mistake..not like me lol

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.