PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what da h e double toothpicks :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what da h e double toothpicks :)

j just got the samsung galaxy s III. And now I cant veiw any replayer stuff in the forum any ideas what I can do to be able to..... jellybean btw and adobe isn't compatible HEEEEELLPP!!!
    May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Originally posted by mtnestegg View Post
    j just got the samsung galaxy s III. And now I cant veiw any replayer stuff in the forum any ideas what I can do to be able to..... jellybean btw and adobe isn't compatible HEEEEELLPP!!!
    Hi mtnestegg,

I'm pretty sure you need Adobe but I'm not certain. I will check it out for you and report back in a few days.

Raiser

Comment

What browser? I can view them on ICS with Dolphin on my S3. I am not sure if I could with the stock browser or not. I know Chrome will not support Flash.

Good decisions.

Comment

Confirmed, you will need to have Adobe Flash enabled on any device you want to view the hand-replayer with. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
          What browser? I can view them on ICS with Dolphin on my S3. I am not sure if I could with the stock browser or not. I know Chrome will not support Flash.

Good decisions.
          Hi Joe, what do I have to do? Set dolphin as my default. and download ics? Is it an app or what? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Not sure what stock browser ... google but not sure if its chrome or what tbh.
          Edit: downloaded dolphin app. still nothing. Same as stoc browwser. Also downloaded firefox app . I at least on that browser get a replayer "type" box that says I need a plugin. To veiw content. Grrrrrr.
          Last edited by mtnestegg; Wed Nov 28, 2012, 06:40 PM.

Comment

here mt, try this youtube link to how to download adobe to the S3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E3R9gNU4X4 , let me know if it helps. Stake umbup:

Comment

Hey hey hey!! It worked stake!! Thanks!!! I didnt install it on my google browser, but instead, installed it on my firefox browser. Now I have two that use different vid players and can use whichever one works .... thanks a ton!!

Comment

I've just completed mission 2.

Comment

Originally posted by latmache View Post
                  I've just completed mission 2.
                  That's funny stuff

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.