PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Notes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Notes

Jus updated the poker client and was playing around to see what's new in he update.

Couldn't find anything and was wondering if it will be a good idea to attach notes on the updates to list what are the improvements/ additions to new updates on the client?
    Bracelet Winner

any reply frm PS support regarding the update notes/news?
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi
      May i suggest that you put your suggestion to ideas@pokerstars.com.

They welcome ideas from members and always investigate the possibility.

You may also like to check the site features pages which show all the latest feature updates.
      Last edited by wiltshireman; Wed Nov 28, 2012, 08:20 PM. Reason: added further info

Comment

Hey, I just logged in and got an update ...

So are these update notes that say 'December 2012' ... I guess those are from December are they? (lol)

Has anybody been able to run it twice at 5nl yet?

Have those Zoom tournaments been available for long? Anybody played one yet? Any fun? Weird? Not too different? Any interesting strategy thoughts? How long does it take for one to finish on average?

And then, anybody know how long it takes for that list with monthly updates to get updated (with the January 2013 one)?

Comment

I think they started today ... I'm tempted to sign up for the one at midnight and play it instead of going to sleep! What's wrong with me?!? Such a new feature whale lol I don't tend to last long in most tourneys, so it'll just be for a bit I guess ... to try it out ... Will see how it goes umbup:

Comment

Hey so I played a Zoom tourney - it's a bit like those (entry-level) Time Tourneys, in that it's got blind increases that are shorter than 5 minutes. So there were like 4 people in every pot, people were in push-fold mode after 8 minutes, my AA got cracked by J8o, my exit hand was JKo vs A8s, etc.

And it's not like Zoom cash tables in that you can only have 1 table open at a time. So when you're card-dead, it feels like forever between decent hands, even if you're pressing fold, fold, fold.

There might be a bit of strategy there, in deciding whether to speed things up and try to only play premiums. Or slow things down by running out your clock, to avoid blinds when the get high, I don't know?

It'll be interesting to hear thoughts from somebody who usually plays tourneys.

Enough fun for tonight - night everybody

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.