PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Million Club - Mission 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Million Club - Mission 2

Your second mission, should you choose to accept it, is as follows:
    This Video's Great Because ..
    IMPORTANT -Read These Instructions Carefully. PSO will not accept any entrys that are not completed correctly. Let us know what your favourite video is on PokerSchoolOnline by writing your very own Blog review of it. Here's how to enter. 1) Watch any video of your choice from our Video Section 2) Write a Blog about the video you watched in the Blog Section 3) The title of your blog MUST BE 'This Video's Great Because ... ' and your blog must contain a minimum of 200 words. 4) Once you've written and posted your blog let us know you have entered by posting 'I've just completed Mission 2' Here In This Thread. 5) Once your blog has been approved, a moderator will acknowledge your entry by tagging it as 'Entry Accepted. 6) All blogs MUST BE ORIGINAL. Any member found to be copying and pasting other members blogs will be disqualified for all future 'Million Club' promotions and/or a Forum Ban. 7) Entries for Mission 2 will close on Wednesday, Nov. 28th at 15:00 ET.
    That's it, easy right?
    Note: This thread is only to be used for entries, it's not a discussion thread. If you've got questions about this promotion please ask them HERE. Complete this mission by Wednesday, Nov 28th to get a ticket for a $100 Freeroll #639595089. Freerolls take place every Saturday. If you complete the mission after Wednesday you will be rolled over to the following Saturdays Freeroll. Blogs can take up to 4 hours to be accepted so don't try and post any links to your blog until your entry has been confirmed by a moderator (see above). If you post a link to your blog before the blog has being approved the link simply won't work. If you haven't blogged here before and need some help with getting started you'll find an introductory video on blogging HERE See the promotions full terms and conditions. Good Luck Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Nov 26, 2012, 08:49 PM.

Mission 2

I've just completed Mission 2

***Entry Accepted***

You'll find a link to your Blog HERE

Let your friends know about it by hitting the facebook 'like' button and Twitter button.

You are now entered into a draw for a Sunday Million ticket to be held on January 31st and you will receive a freeroll ticket on Friday for this weekend's 'Million Club' freeroll.

Good Luck!

Raiser
    Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Nov 26, 2012, 03:06 PM.

Comment

'I've just completed Mission 2

***Entry Accepted***

Let your friends know about it by hitting the facebook 'like' button and Twitter button.

You are now entered into a draw for a Sunday Million ticket to be held on January 31st and you will receive a freeroll ticket on Friday for this weekend's 'Million Club' freeroll.

Good Luck!

Raiser
      Last edited by royalraise85; Tue Nov 27, 2012, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Ive just completed mission 2

***Entry Accepted***

Good Luck!

Raiser
        Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Nov 26, 2012, 03:14 PM.

Comment

***Entry Accepted***

Good Luck!

Raiser
          Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Nov 26, 2012, 03:22 PM.

Comment

***Entry Accepted***

Good Luck!

Raiser
            Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Nov 26, 2012, 09:27 PM.

Comment

***Entry Accepted***

Good Luck!

Raiser
              Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Nov 26, 2012, 03:27 PM.

Comment

***Entry Accepted***

Good Luck!

Raiser
                Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Nov 26, 2012, 09:26 PM.

Comment

I have just completed Mission 2

Here you can access my blog.
                  http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=36107
                  Thank you.

***Entry Accepted***

Good Luck!

Raiser
                  Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Nov 26, 2012, 04:47 PM.

Comment

I have completed Mission 2

***Entry Accepted***

Good Luck!

Raiser
                    Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Nov 26, 2012, 03:58 PM.

Comment

***Entry Accepted***

Good Luck!

Raiser
                      Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Nov 26, 2012, 04:15 PM.

Comment

***Entry Accepted***

Good Luck!

Raiser
                        Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Nov 26, 2012, 04:58 PM.

Comment

I`ve just completed Mission 2

I`ve just completed Mission 2

***Entry Accepted***

Good Luck!

Raiser
                          Last edited by royalraise85; Tue Nov 27, 2012, 03:21 PM.

Comment

I've completed mission 2.

***Entry Accepted***

Good Luck!

Raiser
                            Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Nov 26, 2012, 09:07 PM.
                            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Mission 2

I've just completed mission 2

***Entry Accepted***

Good Luck!

Raiser
                              Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Nov 26, 2012, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.