PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live training + Playing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live training + Playing

Going to play the Micro main event and the big $11. Can I still attend the live training with Horror who's playing both?

I think the story is it's OK unless we hit the same table, but thought I'd better check.

Cheers

Hi Steveisnot Generally, if Live Training is on MTTs, then you are fine to participate and watch the trainer when you are playing the tourney, but in the unlikely event you are seated at the trainers table you will need to exit the training room. Good luck with your games tonight. umbup: Ed
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks Ed umbup: Not sure I'm going to do the training yet. I'll be playing the UKIPT league as well. Thinking three tables and training mightt be a bit much. Hope you're playing something tonight. Good luck if you are.

Comment

I will be in the UKIPT Division 2 League game tonight, and railing Andres training

I usually only play UKIPT Div 1 when I have won the weeks worth of tickets through a Div 2 prize, seems like that should set me up nice - but last time I did that I played 7 and didn't cash once - I find it a really difficult game, mainly the structure phases me. The play is reasonable standard, but I have never fared well there.

Would be great to get a UKIPT ticket for my home game in Edinburgh in January, but I haven't done too well so far this month, 1 FT, and I will be away for 2 weeks of December so nae chance there either.

Good luck

Ed
        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.