PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League Rankings REDUX

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League Rankings REDUX

It is unfortunate that at least one of the original threads concerning this issue was not left open for players to offer further feedback on this issue but that is a matter aside at the moment.

I am writing to express my concerns in relation to this current problem:

1) This is the second reported serious problem with the rankings in the last month

2) The latest "bug" seems to be taking a significantly long time to repair

3) These repeated issues are giving me cause to be less comfortable with Poker Stars ability to track my efforts correctly (i.e. will the rankings be correct when they return)

4) These current issues while not directly related to the in game client software, cause me to be less confident that my in game money (not a lot right now) and most importantly security are being adequately protected. One does reflect upon the other In my opinion.

I would ask therefore that the technical team communicate more effectively how this issue is being addressed, and that the technical team give us a more clear timeline as to when the problem will be rectified.

Thank you.

Respectfully,

T.O.Nelson

Please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will be able to assist you further with this. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Done.

Recomend that any and all interested parties do so forthwith.

Comment

Do we have any kind of update?

Comment

Originally posted by T.O.Nelson View Post
          Do we have any kind of update?
          No unfortunately, did you email support?, they will help you with this. Email address is in the post above. I apologise about this but support are the only ones who can help you with this. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi Thanks RR,

Yes I did and I rec'd a response which while it acknowledged the technical problem, was largely dismissive of the crux of my message.

I'm not impressed.

Comment

Same problem for me, so I will also contact support. Not as concerned about the rankings as I have been away and will only have a few tourneys this week to try and get ITM. I believe PStars has the techs and resources to make things right, even if they have to backtrack and review all related stats.

Herk

Comment

Interesting piece of info....

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...O-sait-problem

Comment

Well the issue was not resolved today. Most disapointing.

Technial Team are aware of the issue and are working to resolve. We will post back as soon as we have more info. Thread CLosed.
                  Last edited by royalraise85; Tue Nov 27, 2012, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.