PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Message Board Functions Not All Working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message Board Functions Not All Working

Sorry, I wasn't sure if there was somebody I was supposed to contact, or if this was the place to post?

Some of the message board functions don't work, and some of them only work on the top post of every page, and some of them work but I've never seen people use them?

1. Don't work:
    - list
    - indent

2. Only work in the top post:
    - bold

3. Only work once, but can't be embedded multiple times
    - spoiler

(eg like here: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...00&postcount=1)

4. Functions that aren't ever used:
    - html box
    - php
    - code

Also, the following aren't listed, but also don't work:
    - table
    - video
    - strikethrough

And, is there a function (eg flash) that would allow boomplayer hands to be embedded in the message board, rather than them just being linked?

Thanks for the help!

Hi TrustySam

Thanks for your post. i think this is an issue for support, and would suggest that you contact support@pokershoolonline.com

Im sure that they will take a look at this for you.

Thanks again, good luck at the tables.

Comment

Okay, thanks so much wiltshireman - that's great!! umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by TrustySam View Post
        Sorry, I wasn't sure if there was somebody I was supposed to contact, or if this was the place to post? Some of the message board functions don't work, and some of them only work on the top post of every page, and some of them work but I've never seen people use them? 1. Don't work: - list - indent 2. Only work in the top post: - bold 3. Only work once, but can't be embedded multiple times - spoiler (eg like here: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...00&postcount=1) 4. Functions that aren't ever used: - html box - php - code Also, the following aren't listed, but also don't work: - table - video - strikethrough And, is there a function (eg flash) that would allow boomplayer hands to be embedded in the message board, rather than them just being linked? Thanks for the help!
        Testing ... 1. Doesn't work:
        • list
        • indent
        1. list
        2. indent
        2. Only work in the top post: - bold - italic 3. Only work once, but can't be embedded multiple times - Spoiler function

have

a

nice

day!! [/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler] 4. Also, the following aren't listed, but also don't work: - table function - video function - [s]strikethrough[/s]
        Last edited by TrustySam; Sat Nov 24, 2012, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Testing

A Cash - Zoom
          B SNG
          C MTT

A Cash - Zoom 2nl
          B SNGs $1.50
          C MTTs $1.10
          Last edited by TrustySam; Wed Jan 16, 2013, 05:21 AM.

Comment

testing

Last edited by TrustySam; Fri Jan 18, 2013, 03:02 AM.

Comment

duplicate jic

Last edited by TrustySam; Fri Jan 18, 2013, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wiltshireman View Post
                Hi TrustySam

Thanks for your post. i think this is an issue for support, and would suggest that you contact support@pokershoolonline.com

Im sure that they will take a look at this for you.

Thanks again, good luck at the tables.

Help! Just tried writing support at the email above, to ask for another bbcode to be added, and my email got returned with an 'undelivered' ... does PSO support have a new email address or something?

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Testing

[mp3]https://ia801409.us.archive.org/1/items/BoneyM-FelizNavidad/BoneyM-FelizNavidad.mp3[/mp3]

Comment

Hi Sam; I know the original question is now quite old, but since some new players may come looking here for ideas, here's a quick answer about including active 'Boom' Replays within posts: If you enclose the NUMBER part of the URL from a Boom! hand replay, between (Boom)&(/Boom), like this: (Boom)16888428_129952ED33(/Boom) replacing the (Round brackets) with [Square brackets], an active Boom replay will be displayed within your post, (without a new browser tab) like this: I'd also like to say how glad I am to see your experiments with tables. This is something I have been trying to find, and will hopefully be very useful for another thread I'm working on an ongoing basis. Thanks! umbup:
                    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

and you will bore us all to death, why not just post the link so we can see it if we want to, without bogging down a thread with boring replays?

just saying and wow way to out your friends thanks for all the details my notes just got better lolz
                      Last edited by rivercity121; Fri Dec 04, 2015, 03:04 PM.

Comment

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thee 3 wise Men?mileypoker:
                          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Got a better 3 wise men for ya.....
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeWI5RcgOLs

and this....they could have made a 2nd movie, they admit they had so much money to spend, they went a bit crazy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wthHB3iTC7M

and this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5q-CQYKBCc
                            Last edited by rivercity121; Wed Dec 09, 2015, 04:42 PM. Reason: wrong URL

Comment

Originally posted by NE2win View Post
                              since some new players may come looking here for ideas, here's a quick answer about including active youtube videos within posts: If you enclose the NUMBER part of the URL from a youtube video, between (youtube)&(/youtube), like this: (youtube)16888428_129952ED33(/youtube) replacing the (Round brackets) with [Square brackets], an active Boom replay will be displayed within your post, (without a new browser tab) like this:
                              Hey @NE2win , so thoughtful of you to add instructions for everybody!! Was able to cut and paste and add the stuff for youtube so we can all see @rivercity121 's funny vids PS. Hey @0HighTimes@ , hope you're doing well!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.