PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League Standings Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League Standings Page

Anyone else having problems with League Standings page? I can't get it to load past the PokerStars header.

This is a problem as I need to check and see how big a kick in the teeth I took the last thre tournys

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/league#leaderboard is currently freezing for me too, although it does still have my current ranking. (Way out of the money).
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi

Thanks for your post, it seems like a tech problem, i will report it and get some one to take a look. Can i also suggest that you report this to support@pokerschoolonline.com
      Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
      Last edited by wiltshireman; Fri Nov 23, 2012, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by T.O.Nelson View Post
        Anyone else having problems with League Standings page?

It was like that all day yesterday,and is still the same now.
        Just log out.
        You can find everything you need by searching your handle.

G/L

Comment

Yes Even i cant see my page. I thought i am only facing this problem. Hope this technical bug would be corrected soon.

Comment

**closed**

Hello,

As Tony has already let you know we are aware of this problem and hope to have it fixed very soon. I do not have a timetable for you on this but our Techs will get to as soon as they can.

We will update the following post when we know more

All info can be found here

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C
            Last edited by TOO2COO; Fri Nov 23, 2012, 10:06 PM.
            Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.