PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure if error or...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if error or...

Hi there,
    I was just trying to browse through the video archives and I am currently locked out of the videos that have a 150VPP+ requirement.

However I know from my VIP status bar that I have earned 164VPP's so far since my deposit on November 8th. Do I have to wait 'til December for those points to count on PSO or is there an error?

Cheers,
    <ManofCheese>

I also notice that my account display says I have no VPPs - but I can still access the videos that require 20+.

Just feels like there might be a problem somewhere.

Comment

Your VPP status is based on the VPPs you earned last month. You can access videos based on this months VPPs if your VPP total has increased. It does take up to 24 hours to come into effect however. If you still have a problem after a day, please email support@pokerschoolonline.com .

Good luck
      Doug
      Last edited by TOO2COO; Thu Nov 22, 2012, 04:42 AM. Reason: Fixing Link
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

All sorted now thanks - I probably hadn't waited the required 24hours.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.