PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live links of Pokerstars are not working in Chrome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live links of Pokerstars are not working in Chrome

Hi,

Links like
    Code:
    pokerstars://tournament/636076354
    are not working in Chrome. Just nothing happens when I click them. Anyone know how to make them open Pokerstars client and open correct tournament?

Hi Govindadas

Thanks for your post and welcome to pokershoolonline.

If you follow this link it will help you find your way around.

Regarding your specific question the links seem to be working ok for other crome users, but if you would be kind enough to let me know where i can find the links you are having trouble with, i will take a look for you.

Comment

Originally posted by wiltshireman View Post
      Hi Govindadas

Thanks for your post and welcome to pokershoolonline.

If you follow this link it will help you find your way around.

Regarding your specific question the links seem to be working ok for other crome users, but if you would be kind enough to let me know where i can find the links you are having trouble with, i will take a look for you.
      Hi Tony and thanks for welcoming.

Link I refer to is for example here:
      http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/league#leaderboard

Comment

Hi
        I have had several people test the link using crome for you and they have not had a problem, i would suggest you try using a diffent browser and see how you get on.Please post back here how you get on. Thanks

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by wiltshireman View Post
          Hi
          I have had several people test the link using crome for you and they have not had a problem, i would suggest you try using a diffent browser and see how you get on.Please post back here how you get on. Thanks

Tony
          I just tried Internet Explorer:

And it says in Polish, that it is not possible to open this link.

Comment

Having carried out further tests it would appear that you have some technical issue, and i would suggest that you contact support@pokershoolonline.com
            who im sure will be able to help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Govindadas View Post
              Hi,

Links like
              Code:
              pokerstars://tournament/636076354
              are not working in Chrome. Just nothing happens when I click them. Anyone know how to make them open Pokerstars client and open correct tournament?
              Hi Govindadas,

Sounds like you're having problems with your browser permissions. I suspect that it is a setting in your OS, browsers or perhaps, your firewall which is preventing the PokerStars client from launching. I presume that this is a security measure. I hope that you can resolve your issue. Let us know how you fare. Thanks!

Good luck!
              iggyo
              Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.