PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spacegravy on Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spacegravy on Sunday

Hi guys, As most of you will know by now we will have Grayson 'Spacegravy' Physioc joining us as a guest for a very special Live Training session this Sunday, November 18th.
    [IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images/users/S/Spacegravy_avatar.png[/IMG]
    Spacegravy has become one of the biggest names in online poker and he's been known to drop by the Forum here every now and then to say hello. If you have a poker question that you'll like us to ask Grayson post it here. If we don't get to all of them on the day Grayson might even stop by himself to answer them here in this thread, who knows. Don't miss out on what will be a fantastic session, one I'm certainly not going to miss. Just reply with any poker questions you have for 'Spacegravy'. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Been learning SNG stratagies from Grason's excellent video's, but was wondering what the appropriate action should be if im first to act preflop and have raised using his suggested opening hands, but get reraised.

Should i call, reraise or fold?

I suppose it depends on any read i have on the opp, but it would be good to hear Grayson's view.

Thanks

Comment

Spacegravy, can i hug you sounds "gay" but you've helped my game a lot with all your videos here

can't wait for Special Sunday Training

Comment

Hi Grayson just wanted to say thank you for the great videos on sngs they have been an invaluable tool in my understanding of this game.Unfortunately I will not be able to make the training this Sunday, will it be videoed by any chance so it can be watched in the training library at a later time?Thanks again for sharing your knowledge it is very much appreciated as are all the trainers here.....scorpumbup:

Comment

Hi scorpion1367!

This is planned to be recorded and to be into the library at some point in the future.

John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

AAAAAAAAUUUURRRGGGGHHHH!!!! how the hell did I miss this??? soooo many questions about HT end game play I had for him...
            so two or three mos. before this is archived??
            May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Originally posted by mtnestegg View Post
              so two or three mos. before this is archived??
              About 10 - 12 weeks Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.