PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rank N/A

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank N/A

Hi guys

My PSO rank is N/A... it was about 4500 yesterday and now poof gone, any chance someone could take a look and either fix the problem or if there is no problem explain why this could be?

Thank you in advance

Hi, We're aware of a technical issue with the league leaderboard and are working to get this resolved within the next 24 hours. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hey Baud, I believe something is amiss with the scorekeeping. My actual score is 1674.74, but the leaderboard is showing that I have 1800+ points. They do not match up. Write to PSO support for an answer, or just sit tight - they will see the errors soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by baud2death View Post
        Hi guys

My PSO rank is N/A... it was about 4500 yesterday and now poof gone, any chance someone could take a look and either fix the problem or if there is no problem explain why this could be?

Thank you in advance
        same here... i had 1970 points and ranked 300 3 days ago... now i'm not in the table...just like you said poof...
        waiting for an answer with you...
        good day

Comment

Great
          Glad it wasnt me... thought i had been kicked off it for farting too loud at one of the tables, guess not

Comment

Hi guys, Just got word back from Support that this has now been rectified. Really sorry about any inconveniences. Good luck for the rest of the month in your respective leagues. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.