PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open poker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open poker

I just checked how my standing is in the open poker and for some reason i gone from the 1000 places to the 34000 places and sayion iv only played 6 games .. Is there a coick up in the programme pls tell me
    cheers a darklord player darthcymru72

Welcome

Hi DARTHCYMRU. Welcome to the forum. There is an overview of the site features here.

The Open League standings are messed up at this time. The tech team has been informed of the problem and it should be fixed soon.

Good luck
    Doug
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i have 1716.78 score today and my last tour was :13 Nov 09:00 ET 10000 795 1871.74 +30.65 =1902.39 score why did i lost 200 points without playing?

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.