PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A problem with the Quiz.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A problem with the Quiz.

hi guys i noticed a little error in one of the tutorial quizes ... who do i tell? thanks.....

If you email support@pokerschoolonline.com

They will take a look at it, or you just post the error here and someone will take a look.

Thanks for your post, good luck at the tables.

Comment

Ok here is the question .. on the trapping quiz.. it says if u hold Kh 8d and the flop comes Ks 8h 8d flop you run very little risk of being outdrawn....if there is 8d in the pack im going to be shot

Comment

Well spotted. it certainly would be an odd pack of cards to have 2 x 8d.

Thanks for pointing it out, i will ask someone to take a look and make the necessary correction.

Thanks again, good luck with the courses and at the tables.
        Last edited by royalraise85; Wed Nov 07, 2012, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Hi DjBlackeye

I need your help please. I cant find the error you reported. can you give me link to where the error is so it can be rectified.

Many thanks for your help.

Comment

it is on this page... http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...Traps-Tutorial

Comment

PS... Thanks am enjoying all the videos and quizes... when i have a couple of hrs free i intend to have a good watch of the Space Gravy tutorials.......

Comment

Originally posted by DjBlackeye View Post
                PS... Thanks am enjoying all the videos and quizes... when i have a couple of hrs free i intend to have a good watch of the Space Gravy tutorials.......
                Thanks for the link and we'll fix this ASAP. Glad to hear your enjoying the tutorials too! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

A few years back, in a friends home, I found myself holding a Qh and looking at another Qh on the flop.

Turns out eight senior citizens can't remember who was dealing and who was shuffling. After the deal and pre-flop betting, the dealer was asleep at the switch and the guy shuffling the cards just dealt out the flop.

We still play and still find ourselves sometimes asking whose turn it is to deal. Give it a few years and we may have to hire a dealer to keep us on track.

Comment

Yea, i understand that situation completely.
                    When playing live down the pub,( if you can call how we play live) i often have to ask how much the blinds are, even after several orbits. Oh well it gets us all in the end.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.