PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Million Club - Q&A Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Million Club - Q&A Thread

Details on this Promotion have just been announced here: Please use this thread to post any questions you have about this promotion. Follow PokerSchoolOnline on Facebook and Twitter now to be in with a chance! Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by royalraise85; Tue Nov 13, 2012, 11:59 AM.

All I can say is COOL! Looking forward to hearing more. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
      All I can say is COOL! Looking forward to hearing more. umbup:
      This is some opening announcement - I'm not sure I want much more build up - but I definitely want to know more - & the sooner the better. Ed
      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Intriguing. As long as its not a winner takes all tourny. I suck at them.
        'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Hi guys & gals, Details about the 'Million Club' promotion have just been announced and can be found in the opening post of this thread. Please use this thread to ask any questions you may have about this promotion. Have fun and enjoy it! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Looks like a very exciting promoumbup: Good Luck to everyone. PH .

Comment

Very interesting. Looking forward to the 19th already.
              'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

meh, i cant participate

GL to everyone else !

Comment

Do you have to have a Facebook and/or Twitter account to participate ? I have neither at present.
                  3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Curran View Post
                    Do you have to have a Facebook and/or Twitter account to participate ? I have neither at present.
                    Hi Bill, yes, it would be certainly advantageous to set up one or the other ... Not all missions will require social media but you'll definitely have more chances of winning by participating in the missions that are ... They'll be kept simple so no worries ... Raiser umbup:

Comment

hi I think it's a gr8 promo but feel a little left out as it says you need facebook and twitter...
                      I might be able to do it if it was twitter but I will never be on facebook : (

Comment

Originally posted by badbones141 View Post
                        hi I think it's a gr8 promo but feel a little left out as it says you need facebook and twitter... I might be able to do it if it was twitter but I will never be on facebook : (
                        Don't feel left out, you can do one or the other You don't have to do both. Raiser umbup:

Comment

well well
                          being absent for a while to see a change of scenery and nice actions! i will try to compete!! hi u all

Comment

wooooooo hooooooooo so excited already a chance to play Sunday Million for free Great Promoumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Curran View Post
                              When I first needed Facebook and/or Twitter for the blogger competition, I set up a Twitter account using Roland GTX rather than my real name. This let me keep poker separate from my other stuff and how Im known on my blog. It is easy to route multiple Twitter accounts to the same mail address (with gmail at least).

GL!

Roland GTX

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.