PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the site slow down to a crawl at times for members?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the site slow down to a crawl at times for members?

I find pages very slow to load at times, it's not happening on other sites so I don't think the problem is on my end?

Is it happening for anyone else?
    Bracelet Winner

Hey Ovalman!

It's not just you. It's been really slow for me, especially today, too.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
      I find pages very slow to load at times, it's not happening on other sites so I don't think the problem is on my end? Is it happening for anyone else?
      Hi Ovalman, Yes, usually when there's updates or changes being made on the site server end. This can lead to slow loading times for pages while work is going on, as was the case today. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Cheers, it's not just today I've noticed it though it has ran really slow before.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
          Cheers, it's not just today I've noticed it though it has ran really slow before.
          Yep, can happen a couple of times a week. Raiser umbup:

Comment

It's at an unusable crawl at the minute
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yep, for me as well, i suspect site updates are taking place.

Comment

Thanks royal i didnt see/know about this other thread....i tested it on other sites and i was fine My computer (this time i mean me not you )also been runngn slow past 2 days and im unsure why as my internet speed is very good Whenever things start to slow i kinda panic an think i having computer probs .....ran my scans but says im fine umbup:

Comment

League Rankings are seriously fouled up right now too it seems.

Is it to much to ask that some kind of notice be placed on the front page of the website when maintainence is being done. I suspect the vast majority of users don't use these forums.

Comment

like molasses going up hill in January is a pretty fair depiction I think.
                    May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.