PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real $ deposit vs PS Online school

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real $ deposit vs PS Online school

If i make a deposit before completing the PS olnine school training do i still qualify for the PS $6 Realmoney deposit ???

I received this email and would like to take advantage of the 3 x $1.50 tickets ,but not at the risk of losing out on the remaining PS online traing and free deposit on completion .

Congratulations! You passed the PSO Sit & Go Quiz!

Congratulations 0stanleycup0,

As a reward, you are eligible to receive 3 x $1.50 tourney entry tickets. Remember that if you play all three of these events in a calendar month, you are already on your way to earning the 20 VPPs required to be considered 'Active' for the PSO Skill League!

In order for the tickets to be credited, within 18 days of passing the quiz, you need to make a real money deposit of $10 or more into your PokerStars account. To make a deposit, from the PokerStars Lobby screen, select:

Originally posted by 0stanleycup0 View Post
    If i make a deposit before completing the PS olnine school training do i still qualify for the PS $6 Realmoney deposit ???
    Hi 0stanleycup0, My advice would be to complete the Bankroll Builder promo first and then once you receive your four $2 buy-ins then make a deposit. Making it now may make you ineligible for bankroll builder bonuses so just to be safe finish that promo you started and once it's complete take advantage of the other offer. Raiser umbup:

Comment

after get bankroll builder make your deposit
      When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.